DESIblitz Job: Project Manager, Pharmaceutical
Website CK Group- Science, Clinical and Technical
CK Group are recruiting for a new and exciting Junior R&D Project Manager position with a background in pharmaceutical operations project management.
**Permanent position with competitive salary, bonus, pension, health cover**
Our client is a fast paced globally recognised FMCG company with multiple sites globally.
The company is based in Hull and will initially allow remote working (2-3 days onsite per week) , however longer term, more onsite presence would be required (with some flexible working).
R&D Project Manager Role:
– To plan and manage the delivery of R&D operations projects
– Manage project scope, risk and schedule, escalating where appropriate
– Communicate and manage project deliverables and progress with stakeholders
– Budget and resource oversight responsibility
– Degree or PhD in Chemistry or related scientific discipline, with industry experience in project management
– R&D experience in healthcare product development/base business, including due diligence, scale up and licence registrations.
– Proven track record of delivery.
– Project Management qualification preferable e.g. PRINCE2/PMP
For more information or to apply for this R&D Project Manager position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on (phone number removed) or email (url removed), quoting job ref 50558.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.