DESIblitz Job: Junior Software Developer
Website Owl Recruitment
Start Date: ASAP
Salary up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Work Pattern: 5 days per week, Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm)
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, 33 days paid holiday and Company Reward Scheme
Are. junior Sorftware developer who’s lookiong to join a company with great career paths?
My Clients busy IT Team are based in the head office in Horsham. The company is a large property company operating a large website and 4 sub websites and core applications within the buisness and large migration project.
This role will be set within a small in-house development team for one of the country’s leading estate agents
the role is ideal for an enthusiastic junior developer, with an interest in software usability and with over a year’s experience working in a commercial environment. Training and support will be available, but you should have a combination of the following skills and attributes:
The developer should have:
- Capable using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of .NET based web services
- Ability to work in a team working
- Experience writing tests and using testing frameworks
- T-SQL query writing and ideally LINQ queries via Entity Framework
- Able to write clear, clean and documented code
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, version control
- Ideally knowledge of writing unit tests and working in an Agile environment
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.