DESIblitz Job: Junior Customer Service Executive
Website New Resource Group
Our client is a leading supplier of pharmaceuticals, surgical and medical equipment, medical consumables and first-aid supplies across the UK. They have the ability to source and supply high quality products from manufacturers worldwide and dispatch using the most economical and reliable methods available.
They are currently recruiting a Junior Customer Service Executive to join their team in Melksham, Wiltshire. The primary function of the role is to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction throughout the order process. The individual in the role will be responsible for completing order entry in support of direct customers once fully trained. The Jjunior Customer Service Executive will handle all types of orders and will be a point of contact for both internal and external customers for order management.
- Receive and prepare standard orders from external customers
- Enter orders into the relevant system to initiate fulfilment of order
- Coordinate delivery documentation with the Shipping Department where required
- Plan, organize and manage all aspects of order management activities to include, but not limited to, providing order confirmation and status updates on confirmed orders to customers
- Work with the Shipping department to ensure appropriate pre-shipment inspections are coordinated and completed when required
- Assist with managing the standard order desk inbox and responds to queries and updates with relevant information
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Provide timely and accurate data entry of orders into relevant systems and ensure data is accurate and up to date at all times
- Ensure data integrity of information entered through quality assurance work audits and process audits
- Support customers with any post order enquiries, including but not limited to delivery information and updates, incorrect shipments/shortages, returns
Required Experience & Skills
- Ideally some experience in office based Customer Service although traiing will be provided
- Demonstrate the ability to audit data for entry accuracy and recognize inconsistencies with output.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills especially via telephone
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Must be confident in handling post delivery enquiries once trained.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.