DESIblitz.com in association with Media Moguls and Walt Disney Studios are offering you an exclusive chance to win 2 tickets to see the incredibly entertaining Million Dollar Arm at Cineworld Broad Street, Birmingham.
A family entertainer, the Disney film Million Dollar Arm revolves around an American sports agent who travels all the way to cricket-loving India in search of baseball pitchers.
Based on a true story, J.B. Bernstein is down on his luck when he loses all his clients. After watching a reality show on TV, he comes up with a unique idea to do a talent competition in India to recruit cricket fast-bowlers and transform them into baseball stars.
This heart-warming tale features John Hamm (Mad Men), Suraj Sharma (Life of Pi) and Madhur Mittal (Slumdog Millionaire) in the lead roles, and is touted to be the sports film of the summer.
The film also sees an incredible musical soundtrack from the one and only A. R. Rahman.
With a stunning East meets West fusion sound that Rahman is best known for, the album also sees unique collaborations with Iggy Azalea, KT Tunstall, Wale, Sukhwinder Singh and Raghav Mathur.
Ahead of its summer release, Million Dollar Arm will be having two incredible red carpet premeires in the UK, both in Birmingham and London.
You can have the exclusive chance to watch the film before anybody else, and even meet star of the film, actor Madhur Mittal, who will also be walking the red carpet on the night!
This is one exciting Disney screening you definitely don’t want to miss!
Date and Time: Tuesday 15th July 2014 – 7.00pm
Venue: Cineworld, 181 Broad St, Birmingham B15 1DA
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
To win a FREE ticket to see MILLION DOLLAR ARM, follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
Then, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
COMPETITION IS CLOSED
One entry will allow you to win two tickets for you to go with a friend or family member. The competition closes at 12.00pm on Monday 14th July 2014. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.