The festive season would not be the same without The Snowman!
Now you have the chance to see the The Snowman at Birmingham Repertory Theatre (The REP)!
DESIblitz.com in association with The REP, is giving a lucky family of two adults and two children the chance to win tickets to watch this seasonal adventure for FREE!
This wonderful tale, based on the heart-warming book by Raymond Briggs, is one that is loved by all ages.
The story of a young boy who builds a snowman which comes to life at the stroke of midnight, turns into a magical journey for the two of them, embarking on a flight together for a Christmas Eve adventure to meet Father Christmas.
From an original picture book in 1978, to a TV animation in 1982, The Snowman has become a popular part of the Christmas season.
Now, The Snowman has been transported to the stage of The REP for a magical live theatre experience.
It is a fun filled adventure for families to enjoy, adore and be entertained.
Captivating audiences since it was first performed at The REP in 1993, The Snowman features the beautiful song, ‘Walking In The Air’, composed by Howard Blake and stunning ballet sequences specially choreographed by Robert North.
A once in a lifetime theatrical experience, this very special musical performance will take you and your family on an enchanting journey to meet many of The Snowman’s wintery friends!
With brilliant direction from Bill Alexander and beautifully designed by Ruari Murchison, this is one live theatrical journey at The REP you definitely do not want to miss.
The Snowman will run at The REP between the 20th and 24th January, 2016.
With The REP’s mission to bring families together and entertain with outstanding fairy-tale spectacles, you have the amazing chance to win a family ticket to see this show!
For more details about The Snowman, please visit The REP website.
Date and Time: Wednesday 20th January 2016 – 7.00pm
Venue: Birmingham Repertory Theatre, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EP.
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
To win a FREE family ticket to see The Snowman, first follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
Then, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
One entry will allow you to win the family ticket. The competition closes at 12.00pm on Friday 15th January 2016. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.