DESIblitz.com in association with Zee Bollywood Rockstars present the opportunity for you to win a pair of tickets to watch the incredible Bollywood music director Pritam Chakraborty at Wembley Arena in London.
This will be a star-studded night filled with top class live music performance by renowned Indian music director and composer Pritam Chakraborty.
Pritam has composed remarkable music for popular films such as Dhoom, Life In A… Metro, Jab We Met, Desi Boyz, Race 2, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai, Cocktail, Barfi!, Once Upon a Time In Mumbaai Dobara, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, R… Rajkumar, Phata Poster Nikla Hero and many more.
The evening will feature Pritam performing with his troupe which includes top singers from India such as Benny Dayal, Harshdeep Kaur, Aditi Singh Sharma, Nikhil George, Sreerama Chandra, Anupam Amod and Soham Chakraborty.
Some of the most popular songs sung by Benny Dayal include Badtameez Dil, Disco Deewane and Pappu Can’t Dance and his newest release Locha E Ulfat from 2 States.
Aditi Singh Sharma is known for her song Raabta in Agent Vinod and some latest songs from Bewakoofiyan and 2 States.
Harshdeep Kaur is best known for her Sufi songs, the most famous being Katiya Karun from Rockstar and Heer from Jab Tak Hain Jaan.
Talking about how he feels about performing in London for the first time Pritam told Zee TV: “I have always wanted to play in London. I genuinely love the city. Given the large Bollywood music lovers there, I am eager to play in front of them and am looking forward to the show. To top that, it’s a dream venue like Wembley Arena. It’s a great feeling. Excited.”
This is one Bollywood music show you definitely don’t want to miss!
Date and Time: Sunday 13th April 2014 – 7.00pm
Venue: Wembley Arena, London, HA9 0DW
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
To win a FREE pair of tickets to see PRITAM, follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
Then, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
COMPETITION IS CLOSED
One entry will allow you to win two tickets for you to go with a friend or family member. The competition closes at 12.00pm on Thursday 10th April 2014. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.