Ladies, how often do you find yourself shaving your legs or armpits with a blade that needs replacing? Or in your busy life, you simply had no time to get new razors?
Well, we have the perfect way of your making sure you have fresh new razors for your personal beauty care.
UK company Friction Free Shaving (FFS) delivers razor blades through the post on a monthly basis, providing a cost-effective and convenient alternative to expensive high street retail brands.
This is the first ever subscription service for women launching in the UK!
DESIblitz in association with FFS gives you the chance to be a lucky winner who wins a year’s free shaving!
You will receive the top model gold handle and 4 made-in-America replacement cartridges each month, every month, for a whole year.
Each cartridge has 5 stainless steel blades and vitamin E lubricating strip to give your skin that silky finish.
That’s 48 blades direct to your door – enough for one a week. So you’ll be ready for the that important meeting, that night out, the beach…or the bedroom.
Here are some facts about shaving hygiene you should be aware of:
- 3 out of 4 women (75%) experience irritation after shaving, most often on their bikini area (94%)
- Worse still, 60% of women experience health concerns due to shaving, including epidermal abrasion and ingrown hairs
- Women ought to change razor blades after a couple of shaves to reduce bacteria buildup that leads to irritation, according to Harley St experts
So, do not miss this chance to be part of this new innovative razor revolution for women! The first of its kind.
Visit the company website for more information: Friction Free Shaving Company
Facebook: Friction Free Shaving
LADIES FRICTION FREE SHAVING COMPETITION
Simply answer the question below and enter our competition for you to win this extraordinary gift of a year’s worth of fresh new razors sent directly to you, courtesy of the Friction Free Shaving company.
One entry will allow you to win one years of Friction Free Shaving. The competition closes at 12.00pm on Friday 5th December 2015. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering. T&C’s apply to entrants entering the competition via Twitter.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their prize will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries. related to t
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for any activity whatsoever after the competition.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes won.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any competition at any time.