DESIblitz.com in association with SkyStar Media and Sartaaj Online present the much-anticipated Royal UK Vaisakhi Tour of none other than Punjabi Sufi singer, Satinder Sartaaj.
Sartaaj Ji is one of the biggest Punjabi singers right now. An incredible vocalist, songwriter and poet, Sartaaj Ji is best known for his popular Punjabi hit, ‘Cheerey Waaleya’ that made him an international star.
Fans worldwide flock to hear the Indian star sing live and now his Royal Vaisakhi Tour will see him travel up and down the UK to perform in some of the nation’s biggest venues including; Civic Hall Wolverhampton, Leeds Town Hall, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, Leicester De Montfort Hall, Birmingham NIA and the prestigious London Royal Albert Hall.
Very few Asian artists have had the opportunity to perform in a timeless venue like the Royal Albert Hall that has seen the likes Frank Sinatra, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Adele, and Jay Z grace its steps.
Sartaaj Ji will be performing from his Number 1 album, Afsaaney Sartaajde, plus his critically acclaimed single, ‘Sardaarji’.
Following the global success of this Sufi maestro, Sartaaj Ji has also used his fame to raise funds for charity, particularly in his home town of the Punjab.
He is the Brand Ambassador of children’s charity Jeevans Gift Foundation, where he has been raising money to build water purification systems to be installed in schools across Punjab.
Fans of the Punjabi star will get the exclusive chance to win one pair of tickets to see him perform live in Birmingham at the National Indoor Arena. If that was not enough, the winners will also have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet the legend in person.
With such an incredible opportunity to see and meet Sartaaj Ji in the flesh, this is one unmissable concert.
Hear this young legend live and experience the rural Punjab like you never have before. This is one show you definitely don’t want to miss!
Date and Time: Sunday 27th April 2014 – 7.00pm
Venue: National Indoor Arena, King Edwards Rd, Birmingham, B1 2AA
FREE TICKETS COMPETITION
To win a FREE pair of tickets to see and meet SATINDER SARTAAJ, follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook:
Then, simply answer the question below and submit your answer to us now!
COMPETITION IS CLOSED
One entry will allow you to win two tickets for you to go with a friend or family member. The competition closes at 12.00pm on Thursday 24th April 2014. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition below before entering.
Terms & Conditions
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or entries submitted but not received by DESIblitz.com for any reason, as potential competition winners.
- To enter this competition, you must be at least 18 years old or older.
- The winner will be contacted at the “sender” email address or telephone number that was used to enter the competition and the “sender” will be considered as the sole winner.
- No more than one entry per email address is permitted and will be considered.
- You hereby agree to hold DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this competition, or any other use authorised under these Terms, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you;
- Your Details – In order to claim a winning entry, the entrant supply DESIblitz.com with his/her legal name, a valid email address, and telephone number.
- Winner – the winning entrant of the competition will be selected using a random number algorithmic process which will select one number from only the correctly answered entries input serially into the system. If details supplied by any winner are incorrect, then their ticket will be offered to the next random number from the winning entries.
- DESIblitz.com will communicate with the winner via the email or telephone provided. DESIblitz.com is not responsible for emails not getting to the user, nor responsible for the quality of the seats, if show times or dates change, and is not responsible for anything that happens before, during, or after the event.
- The winner may not request substitutions of winnings. The winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred after or before they receive the tickets.
- DESIblitz.com, nor employees of DESIblitz.com or partners may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winnings of a prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any competition promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com does not accept responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, on-line, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, Web site, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to enter the competition.
- DESIblitz.com disclaims any liability for inaccurate information, whether caused by the Web site, its users or by human or technical errors related to the submission of entries. DESIblitz.com makes no warranties or guarantees in relation to the prizes.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which are governed by the law of England and Wales. DESIblitz.com and all entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions and submit all such disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, provided that for the exclusive benefit of DESIblitz.com shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts near an entrant’s residence.
- DESIblitz.com reserves the right to alter any rules of any contest at any time.